View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280z/300zx View Post
They removed any constraints on building right at the beginning. Originally they were only going to build the 2LT and 3LT cars first but then got rid of that. Currently they just build them by color and trim tier. After that order depends on where you were in the order line and the dealership you ordered from. Some dealers have priority and higher amounts of orders they can put in. So far no yellow production vets have been made so just waiting at this point. But mine may be pushed out to 2021 model. I put my deposit down in september but I was number 42 in line for my dealer. I think currently only 16 orders have gone through.

So I have time to see what the Z35 turns into. As someone mentioned having a manual is a huge bonus. It was an internal struggle to know I'd be giving up a manual as my current Z06 is manual. But I figured I still have my 280z 5 speed so I wouldn't be 100% out. So if the Z35 Nismo has the right power to price ratio and a manual then I'd gladly take it over the C8
I assume u had to pay full sticker. Did the dealer have a upcharge on the c8? Or whatever they call it

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote