View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 07:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominikgahura View Post
No i didnt do anything with mechanism or stuff like that. It worked for like a month and than suddenly stopped and now it works only sometimes i dont know why. I tried it in any speed and nothing happening. And im doing everything like i did before and now it isnt working like before. So you think it might have something to do with mechanism? Becouse i didnt do anything with it and it works inconstistent. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt work but most of the time it doesnt work.
It looks like there may be something intermittently wrong with your synchro rev. I would make an appointment with your dealer to have it checked. It could simply be a shifter alignment issue or a bad switch/ button.

Did you try switching the system off (hold button down 5 seconds) and back on? Did you try disconnecting the battery to see if it resets?

Last edited by Cyber370; 06-11-2020 at 07:16 AM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote