View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:13 PM   #101 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Right on! You were a Master Falconer? I had a love hate relationship with falconers. The good ones were always doing things right to the best of their ability. They were a joy to be around an I learned ton from them. Unfortunately to many neglected their birds and were always wanting permission to get another bird because one died or what not. Then there were the ones that were more interested in collecting all the hard to get birds. They really weren't interested in hunting them and then there was the illegal trading and selling of birds and bird parts.

That said falconry is amazing thing to witness first hand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes sir. Back in my days (mid 70's), it was super easy to get licensed so there were a lot of idiots. You couldn't take your bird to the vet to be treated because they knew nothing about them. We knew all the disease's and treated our birds ourselves. You could mail order birds to you from overseas without a license. Even the exotic falcons. Our birds were trained for hunting.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp