View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:55 PM   #64 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Where to begin?

Oh, how bout here:

VDC off I almost crashed!!

Basically, you've thrown probably $10K into turboing your automatic car, completely and utterly neglected suspension and tires by failing to do any reading on these subjects and finding excuses to cheap out at every opportunity, then you were surprised when you mashed on the throttle and **** went wrong. That's just the performance aspect of it.

There's also the $4,000 USD you dropped on works:
My Wheel Dilemma!

While being completely and utterly clueless as to how wheel fitment works.

Really just seems like you're a dude randomly throwing lighting money on fire and then wondering why stuff doesn't work on your car. A wannabe with cash and not a lot of sense.

For half the time and effort you probably could have an awesome looking and handling car at stock power levels that enabled you to learn how to drive and actually use the full capability of the car. Instead it's like . . . 3 years and a few mortagage payments and you're still fixing ****. Sorry if i don't have a whole lot of respect for ya.

Last edited by OptionZero; 06-09-2020 at 05:09 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote