View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:42 PM   #63 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
How would you know that? You've ****ed up every single decision on your build so far, but you know these parts are the same even though you couldn't tell the class what the parts actually do. And you wonder why your entire build has been a disaster.

From here on out, whatever decision you think is correct, do the exact opposite.
hahahaha

Has my entire build been a disaster? When, where? It's been a tough build for me for sure because yeah i have had alot of issues with it. But they are mostly resolved now except for a few left. Anyways, the car is pretty fun even currently as it is, I love hitting that boost and gliding down the highway.

Not everything has to be perfect you know, you can make the most of any situation if you try?

And you know what I love about this community, the nice helpful and happy people on here! Some of them really make me LOL!
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote