View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #513 (permalink)
Ļon
Base Member

Drives: 2020 370z
Ļon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond reputeĻon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I've heard the Ark a few times - it has a nice deep exhaust note - but I've never ridden in a car with one so I can't really comment on relative volume or drone. Any meetups near you where you can go and hear a few for comparison? Exhaust sound is tremendously subjective, so anything you can listen to in person is helpful.
okay cool thank you very much again for all the input sadly no meets around me...I live on a relatively small island and have never even seen another modded 370z haaha. The scene here is mostly teens with drift 240's and e46's and a huge honda crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
Here are a few clips
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lnEiX6WIyJiOGq

Click the middle button w/ the quotation mark as your first and then click the quote button for the last post you're wanting to quote/reply to.

I've never heard the ARK in person that I know of, so I can't give a personal review. A lot of people like it, and it seems to be a quality product, but it's the same as the HKS. It's 2.5" all the way.
Got it thanks! i really like the sound of yours.
Ļon is offline   Reply With Quote