View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 10:19 AM   #200 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have any information on the valve covers? I found some that appear to have the spark plug tube seals individually serviceable. Wondering if mine are that way. Or if they are an older version with the spark plug seals as part of the cover itself. Might have to go by the shop and do some more dismantling.

After some research and verifying on my 2011, it seems that the valve cover design with separate valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals came online for vehicles manufactured after 01/2011. My understanding is the previous design had integrated spark plug o-rings with the valve cover gasket. Added to the parts list.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 06-11-2020 at 09:37 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote