View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 08:56 AM   #350 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37XSedan View Post
This looks like the perfect solution for the power level I'm looking for in the G37X sedan. What are the filtration options for this? It will be on a daily driver.
It is the Velocity intake with the Prefilter. The filter does a great job of keeping anything that could be harmful out of your engine while bringing in as much air as possible.

If you want added protection, you could place a second filter on essentially doubling the micron filter element.

The filter is easily removable for cleaning unlike the old filter that would require removal of the supercharger for cleaning. You can always still use the old KN style I sold with my first kits if you want, but I find it unnecessary with this new design I offer.

Check out the new website! www.topgunspeedworks.com

As of the current date I only have the 370Z page fully populated with all items but everything that is there works on the G37.