View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #9867 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

My Beagle has some issues but is doing much better. When I first got her, she would sit and tremble during storms - she still gets a bit nervous but no shaking. She doesn't run off or collapse anymore when I get a foot near her.

The Pit mix that was a bait dog looks like her ears were trimmed with scissors (I can get mean looks in the vet's waiting room until they hear the story) but doesn't seem to have any major problems. She will come back in the house when my friend's dogs get to playing rough in the back yard but doesn't freak out over it.