View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 08:36 AM   #512 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ļon View Post
is there any chance you have a sound clip of your setup? have not been able to find anything on yt with test pipes as well. Also was just suggested the ark grip by another forum member, and I have to say it sounds quite nice as well lol
Here are a few clips
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lnEiX6WIyJiOGq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ļon View Post
not sure how to split up the quote to reply but for the time being it will just be oem cats for a while, but test pipes are the eventual plan. Thanks again for all the information.

So from what I'm taking away from your post and WhJ, it sounds like motordyne and greddy are the top two choices for me as I am looking for something on the louder side, as i mentioned in my response to him someone recently showed me the ark grip as well. Do you have any experience with that? or have had the chance to hear it in person? From the clips I can find it sounds like it's in a similar range to greddy but definitely quieter than the motordyne and louder than FI
Click the middle button w/ the quotation mark as your first and then click the quote button for the last post you're wanting to quote/reply to.

I've never heard the ARK in person that I know of, so I can't give a personal review. A lot of people like it, and it seems to be a quality product, but it's the same as the HKS. It's 2.5" all the way.

Last edited by Whjaxn17; 06-09-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote