Thread: Z from Europe
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 07:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeZ View Post
Yes, in Sweden at least, they are insanely rare. I think I have only seen a Z (that includes both 350z and 370z) on the roads a handful of times. Only a total of 10 or so (pre-owned) were up for sale in all of Sweden around the time I bought mine.

When I check this very moment only 7 are up of for sale in the entire country from a mix of both dealers and private owners. In comparison a whopping 59 pre-owned Lambos are up for sale just now. Granted, Sweden isn't exactly a big country with a population of only 10 million or so.
Was that part of the allure of owning one? The relative rarity?

I haven't made it to Sweden yet. I was planning to visit Norway again this year (my brother lives there with his wife and my niece) but COVID destroyed those plans. As you may be able to tell from my forum name, my father's side of the family originated in Sweden, arriving in the US in the 1920s. And personally, I'm a huge fan of the Gothenburg heavy metal - In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, Soilwork