View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
This is gonna be a hard sell. It took me almost 6 months to sell my complete Nismo OEM CBE and it only had 17,000 miles on it and was in excellent shape. In the end I sold the entire thing for $250 and had to drive over an hour to meet the buyer.

I would recommend advertising it on FB, eBay and Craig's List as well.

Just my $0.02
Hey man, I appreciate your feedback. I'm in no rush to sell it, don't have social media (other than this forum) and am too lazy to deal with CL or eBay. I could have left it at the shop for them to do whatever, but I actually wanted to see if it could go to a good home. I'll lower price per you indirect suggestion, but I truly rather have it just go to a good home/ sell it to someone who could really use it. Thanks!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote