View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tayzer
Base Member

Drives: 60 Nissan 370z BLK/M
Tayzer is on a distinguished road
Default First time here, just wanting to say Hi

Hello New to forums of any kind so go easy on me

So I had been after a z since before I passed my driving test 8 years ago at 18. Finally managed to get what I thought was a decent one from a garage and that's where the nightmare began ( it's a happy ending )

1 day after I bought it the timing chain and the actuator needed repairing which took 4 weeks from the people I bought it from. Travelled 5 hours to pick it up and on the way back it went into limp mode and 1 hour after that 2 hours from home 3 tyres burst. AA thought it was done on purpose because of the size of the holes being identical which made sense because of the hassle I gave them about it going wrong and them having to pay for it but of course couldn't prove it.

After 6 weeks of diagnosing ( that the garage I bought it from again paid to a mechanic nearer to me this time) it was decided it needed an entire camshaft re-build. Another 7 weeks ( 18 Weeks total ) importing parts from Holland and Japan and £4900/$6000 later that didn't cost me a penny I have it back and not an issue since

So that's my first experience with a 370z and now 8 months later I wouldn't change what happened for the car I have now.

Attached one of my favourite photo's of that I took in Wales, UK.

Appreciate the approval from the owner to be a apart of this community and look forward to being here

Again, new to these so anything I've done wrong let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forum.jpg (626.9 KB, 16 views)
Tayzer is offline   Reply With Quote