View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:55 AM   #98 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
It’s been awhile since I’ve been in this thread. I currently have 305/35/18 Hoosier drag radials on 18X10.5 TSWs.... best 60ft I’ve ever got on these was a 1.7.... I was speaking with a local GTR owner who was able to pull off running 28” M&H slicks on Enkei PF01s.... was wondering if these will fit on the Zs rear with the OEM Sports/Nismo brake setup.

Awhile back people were saying the smallest u could go with the oem akebono brakes were 18” for clearance ..:but I’ve recently heard and read of 17’s fitting wondering with the 28 x 10.5 bias ply setup like sirnixalot posted. Can any of u gentlemen confirm????

Attached is the pic of the GTR on the Enkei PF01s tuning the M&H 28” slicks
The 305/45 17 is basically a 28 seeing as it's 27.8. That's the size ET street R I have to run with Weld 17x10.5s with a 6.5 offset. I haven't mounted the tires yet but the wheels fit and clear the calipers. So a 28" bias ply should be on point.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote