View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:32 AM   #387 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin
Driver's side hotside complete. Pictures don't tell the tale of how many times the pipes were attached/detached. ���� ... Next up... Downpipes.

------------------------------------

The pies are REALLY nice on the driver's side. Not saying the passenger side is bad at all, but the driver's side has no gaps at all which will make welding life easier... My buddy Dave was excited about that. I will need to buy him a steak dinner and pay him some cash when all the welds are done. I yell across the shop saying "SORRY DAVE" for every pie I add.

I want to give some context to the fourth picture in. I got pissed off and ripped the pies apart. The charge tube didnt clear the frame area properly. After that was resolved, I started on the bend down and out from the turbo. First attempted had the tube hitting the tire. THAT TIME I murdered the pies apart...Which might have been when I actually took the picture. Even though the thought of adjustments will need to be made, it starts getting under the skin around 8-9hours in.

Another buddy, Chris (owner of the twin turbo G8), snuck the pictures of me giving murder thoughts to the hot side.

First picture in the lineup... My Juke inbetween two trucks the shop owners built (custom). The Dodge was just completeted. The owner is a female (holster the pecker jokes. lol)

gbrettin is online now   Reply With Quote