View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:23 AM   #5182 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
No door handles? What kind of sorcery is that? Some kind of 'stick your finger in the hole and the door will open'? Wave the remote at it chanting 'I love Nissan'? Press the button on the remote and the door flies open? What about us poor saps that have fat fingers, no fingers, can't chant or fall out of the car when the door flies open on the freeway?......
I was replying to the 'fridge door handles' comment - not saying there won't be door handles at all.

Personally I'm glad. I've been told the technical reason for the 350/370s having those door handles (and apparently it was technical, not for styling purposes), but I won't repeat what I've been told, because it's not important - what's important is they've got rid of them.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote