View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ļon View Post
Anyone have personal experience with these guys? Reviews online seem so mixed that its hard to get a good reading of what kind of service to expect...just looking to order an exhaust from them, so they won't be working directly on my car which from some of the reviews I've read is a good thing.
For what it's worth, here is my review on them if you haven't seen it.
Worst Whitehead Performance experience

I'd like to say don't give them any business but im obviously biased lol. But if you can get a good price ordering online from them than go for it. As long as they don't touch your car i don't see an issue, just dont expect much communication from them. Among another things, communication is a hit or miss there.

if you come into any issues you'll most likely be dealing with the manufacturer warranty as opposed to the shop you ordered from so just go with whatever site gives you the best deal imo. This will be easier when you know which exhaust you want specifically

Last edited by Asus_; 06-04-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote