View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 07:46 PM   #59 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigjiggy View Post
Good to see you guys out there, and thanks again for the advice. I stayed right at 2:32 for two full days. Analyzing my data this week after work. Consistent, but not happy with overall lap time. I’m still babying the brakes due to close calls with disaster lately. But getting new ST Trophy kit put in tomorrow, and will definitely be able to shorten braking next time I’m out. I’m back out later this month with NASA.
Fastest I clock you in was a low 2:31. I had trouble trusting the brakes as well. My last session I just push the brakes down harder and it seems to bypass the abs kicking in. Upset I didn’t do that earlier in the day
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote