Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #98 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of msm. They love to embelish everything also. I went for a bike ride yesyerday and a bunch of young white kids were protesting at a couple of our beach piers. They were walking back and forth from pier to pier. It was a peaceful protest and I had to ride through the group of them because they were walking right down the bike path. They were considerate enough to move out of the way.

When I got home later, I was watching the news and msm had a reporter down at one of the piers. All the protestors were gone by the time the msm got down there because the police declared "unlawful order" and forced them to leave.

The news reporter said "they had 3000 protestors down here today". Total bullcrap. If there were 200 I'd be surprised.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote