Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #829 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
The issue is not that you can't get a service dog for some of the things you speak of the problem is the lack of trained and certified dogs. All the programs which provide such dogs survive on donations and it takes a long time to train a dog effectively and then not all dogs are capable of being trained.

I get what you are saying including knowing a little about training dogs as I trained upland bird dogs with a professional dog trainer for years.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeap, professionally trained service dogs are very hard to get and very expensive. I think his issue is the way the VA classifies them. It strikes a nerve because of their lack of providing care for said dogs when the Veteran is in need.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote