Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 05:33 PM   #809 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm not missing the point. I'm just pointing out that I don't have to identify the person to dislike their actions. I don't look at people in the airport and get pissed because I think they are lying about their service animal. In truth, IDGAF what they do if it doesn't disturb me or others. But I can still be against the idea of being disingenuous to make money off someone trying to deceive a business.

Hotrodz is spot on. My primary issue with these people is their animals are often ill-behaved. At that point, IDGAF if your dog is a service animal or not - if it's being disruptive in public, I'm going to think you're a disrespectful jerkass, and even more so if you lied about your service animal.
We are all against profiting off lies and cheating, at least I hope so. But while you are not bothered by someone who is disabled but “looks able”, there are many many folks who are and that leads to quite a bit of discrimination.

No ones service or Support animal should or is allowed to be disruptive in public or a business. Treat them like a human patron/citizen, you disrupt a restaurant, you get told to leave, if your animal does same, same outcome. Real service and support animals are trained and are very rarely disruptive. And on the rare occasion it happens, the person almost always is super embarrassed and voluntarily leaves.

You can tell the fakers not just bc the animals are poorly behaved but also bc the humans act rude and entitled.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote