View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 03:33 PM   #8984 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I have a 56" right now too and while it is filling up a lot of space is regained by storing power tools and other large, bulky stuff in cabinets or hang on the wall.
I'm thinking of getting the New Age cabinets like Spoiler has and putting them on one wall of my garage. I can cover almost the entire wall with I think it's 20 pieces, for about $3000. I'll have to reorient the Snap-on box to a different wall, but I can move a bunch of power tools off of a rickety wooden shelf into something sturdy. I do need to sell my pair of 18s w/Blizzaks sometime soon.