View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #8876 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
My AAM - Army Achievment Medal was for having all my equipment properly displayed for an IG Inspection..lol
Our dang cooks and S3 got Bronze stars when we were deployed

The only personal decoration I got was when I retired, I got a Navy Commendation Medal for unfucking our MT section, as an Aviation Radio Technician..... Almost didn't get that, the Air Group Sgt Major had a conniption fit when I was checking out, the Squadron wanted to give me a Navy Achievement medal, he stamped a big DENIED stamp across the writeup and had me hand carry it back..... Nothing like a last duty station tap dance in front of the Group Commander trying to answer the question of how come I didn't have ANY personal decorations after 20 years of working outside of my assigned MOS... and doing well.