View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:51 AM   #5146 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
This tread is over 5 yrs old. You get tired of seeing the same thing posted over and over by people who have no clue on what was Nissan was planning. So you get a negative mind set to what's posted after a while. Even some of the newer articles are wrong. Everything was speculation until now. Include yourself in being wrong too.
The first time, 2.5 years ago, I was wrong, because I believed BestCar magazine - I admit it (as I already have, as you know).

The second time (this time) I was completely correct, just a bit early, but I actually knew it was coming, so don't just be negative about me - it's shades of grey - and at least I have the balls to admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some people.

Edit: I tried to tell you, but just got a lot of abuse lol. But hey, it doesn't matter - what matters is 400 horses.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^

Last edited by chubbs; 06-01-2020 at 01:57 AM.
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote