Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 09:12 PM   #63 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You forgot the left wing extremist rioters.
Isn't that the same as the inner city folks? Left wing, right wing, both morons to me sorry.

To the white folks that don't think racism exist, you are probably a little racist yourself. To the minorities that think everything is against them, they need to overcome it and stop complaining. There is no free ride, work harder and overcome it.

BTW, to the folks who think there are no racism, maybe they should try to talk to a minority and have them give you examples. I can name you one from yesterday. I was buying a new handgun yesterday. Due to an IT limitation, I couldn't put in a country of birth. Instead of putting one that is closest to reality, I was forced to put in one that matched my ethnicity. I don't think there was any malicious intend from the manager, but I doubt it would happen to someone who is not minority. I didn't get angry at the manager, but these are the kind of things minorities have to deal with.

Last edited by cossie1600; 05-31-2020 at 09:25 PM.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote