View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 07:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
@babyzilla - Given that she took the time to provide you with the arrogant and long-winded response you posted, has she provided you with an itemized invoice of the services she performed? I ask because in her message to you, she states, "How the billing is determined is detailed in the engagement letter and is based on the time and complexity involved in the preparation of complete and accurate tax returns." That is, as I like to say, "specifically vague." Meaning it's a way for her to charge whatever she wants without having to be accountable for the actual work she will do before she even does it.

I skimmed over this thread, but haven't read every word, so my apologies if you already mentioned she gave you an invoice. If she did, please post it, if you don't mind sharing.

As far as the "bad debt" that she's "writing off", tell her to kick rocks and get fvcked.
Just posted it as an attachment in a previous response! Totally agree with your comment regarding the contract is her way to charge whatever she wants. I'm truly curious who her client base is. There's no way she's charging rates like this to everyone and getting away with it and I'm the only f***er complaining.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote