View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 02:20 PM   #8710 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
There is one up the road I can swing by and check for you.
If you have time, sure. Much appreciated. Apparently they either don't sell it here or it's all sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
You Americans love your Starbucks for coffee, in the UK we consider Starbucks to be crap, the coffee is too weak!!

Order Cafe Nero beans online or Costa (now owned by Coca Cola - Coke want to take Costa global as it was a UK company and the coffee is so much better) Cafe Nero is best

I’m not dissing Americans. You know how to cook meat better than anyone. Yes French people the Americans know how to cook meat. And my favourite dish comes from Texas....

Or try an individual coffee vendor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'll try if I can't track it down. I like the taste of their espresso roast and not a lot of places offer variety of decaf.