View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ļon View Post
Having a ceramic pro applied to mine on tuesday will update you with a before and after. not something we can do ourselves I don't think (or me at least) but hopefully its worth the cost lol
It can be a time consuming process but the overall difficulty was not high. The hardest part is getting the paint in the best condition you can before coating it.
The actual coating process was pretty easy process. It was a bit unnerving as it this was my first time using it and didnt want to bork it up. In the end it wasnt any more difficult than using a regular wax or sealant, just a bit different process. Esoteric Detailing has some good videos on youtube that goes over some of the details and application of different products.

Post up some pics when you get it done.

( Click to show/hide )
This was coated with Gyeon's kit.

madwi is offline   Reply With Quote