View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 06:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
I've had one job and some benefits through my job like stocks and what not since I graduated school...pretty average. I do not have a business. My wife was from PA, but she moved to MD last year. She worked one job and did a contract job through her same job for a couple months. She currently has one job right now. That's 3 W2s right there. The only complexity I can think of is that we got married mid year last year, so I'm not sure how exactly that works in terms of prepping files, but I still think $950 is absurd. I asked her for a breakdown. She is in MD as well. We got a very small refund. I'm starting to realize she is a scam. Her Google review is solid, but her Yelp (which I did not see until now) are terrible. There were some people people who said she deleted their bad reviews.

Dont pay her dude... just give her $20 for her time. Then get all your documents and file at turbo tax free.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote