Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 09:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Let me make this clear, looting/rioting is NOT protesting. If you disagree with the government and want your views to be known, by all means, protest your heart out.... carry signs, march, chant some cute little rhymes. IDGAF, thats free speech, and thats what I and other veterans served and fought for your right to do so.
But when you vandalize, burn and steal from local businesses, inflict bodily harm on others, you are a thug.
Covid has hurt the small business owners as it is, not to mention the people they employ, and when I see them being vandalized, looted and burned....

Honestly if the Covid19 was actually true that it was engineered by humans!
I hope they can engineer it to only choose the stupid, the scams of the earth, the one who doesn’t contribute to the betterment of society.

This world would be a better place to live in.

I fear for the future of my kids...I do not know what the future lays ahead for the next millennial generation. Is this the life we will have for the rest of our life wearing mask... no faces...no human touch...no human physical interaction all will be confined inside a TV tube.

I hate to say this Maybe human race deserves the Virus... but sadly it doesn’t choose which one to infect.

I miss my races...my car meets...hugging my kids.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote