Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
It certainly looks like the officer is in the wrong, but I've seen a lot of things that turned out to be different than what they first appeared to be. I'm willing to wait until all the evidence is in. If an investigation/trial shows he is guilty, I would not be against a sentence of capital punishment - and the officers that stood by and did nothing are culpable as well.
Looks like fvcking murder because thats what it is. Murder 3 is letting him off light to begin with. That is still not reason enough to be burning cities and attacking people trying to get down a public roads.
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote