Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 05:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
The cops were called to investigate the passing of a phony $20 bill, even the merchant said he didn't know if Mr. Floyd knew the bill was bogus...we'll never know either. Maybe he did but, it shouldn't have merited a death sentence carried out by the cops.

Have you seen the several videos, from different angles? They're online.

In all that I've seen, I've not seen one that showed Mr. Floyd resisting.

The most devastating video is 10 mins. long and was taken by a young girl.

4 cops on on top of him, he's cuffed, face down on the pavement.
The cops are telling him to get up and get in the car but, HE CAN'T MOVE, he's pinned to the ground. It was almost as though they were taunting him.

He's crying out, because he can't breath and not one cop says or does a damn thing. Why didn't they just put him in the car?

7 mins in, Mr. Floyd becomes totally unresponsive yet, the cop kept his full body weight pressing down on Mr. Floyd's neck for the last 3 mins, with his hand comfortably tucked into his pocket as people begged him to get off.

Mr Floyd has a little girl who will have to live the rest of her life not only without her daddy but,with the awful images of him dying on camera as people begged for the cops to stop. My heart breaks for her.

BTW, the cop pressing his knee into Mr. Floyd's neck has at least 18 complaints filed against him for abusive behavior toward people of color.
This makes me want to believe his intent was clear...He wanted to kill Mr. Floyd.
No one is defending that waste of oxygen. But hit action do not mean it's ok to destroy entire cities and attack other people just trying to got through the day.
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote