View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 04:01 PM   #8548 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Mmm... oysters. The gf was absolutely disgusted by oysters when we first started dating. Then I made some fried oysters and she was brave enough to try it. Went to a buffet that served raw oysters, she tried it just to stop me from nagging her to try it. Now she cant get enough...lol

Im marinating some chicken for my El Pollo Loco copy cat recipe for tonight
I can't tell you how many times I've got people that don't eat seafood to come to the light side after tasting fried oysters/crawfish/shrimp/etc

Then they find out that just about every other method of cooking (or not as the case may be) them is better

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |