Thread: 2019 Audi TT RS
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 05:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
It all started when I stopped by the Audi dealership to see if they would show me the different shades of gray as I was still considering either the RS3 or the TT-RS, but would order it. While looking at a couple RS3s I noticed that they had two identical black TT-RSes, so I called my broker to see if I could test drive one of them. The next day the broker had the TT-RS and we did the test drive, but I let him know I was looking to order a gray one, and I wasn't all that interested in the black one, even though it had every option and it did look really good. So, the next day my broker called me up and informed me that he could get a pretty big discount as I assume the dealer didn't want two identical and expensive cars sitting in their lot at the end of the year. I actually declined the first discount, but the dealer kept cutting the price until it made sense. I am very pleased things worked out, but it is still a very expensive car in the end. But this is my introduction to European sports coupes and it is a snow/ice beast.
So I assume the discount is much better than what the dealer would give to the customers.

Does the broker only work with people that are local or can he work with other people from other states?

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote