View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #377 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
I'm going to mould duel intake humps right into the hood. After I get my one off hood I could open the doors to make something for everyone else. I need to square up the focus on getting my car running because LS Fest East is in September. I'd like to drive my car there... I've also said the same thing about getting the car going for Zdayz and here I am poking around at turbo plumbing. I'll say it's more along the line of a nice idea to make it at this point if I want to be completely honest with my self.

If you guys really want a pin on hood, let me know. Material costs are approximately 200 and I would guess I'd wan't around 1000 to make it worth the time. You could buy what ever carbon fiber materials you want for the look, I really don't care. It definitely would be a unique piece because I'm not going into the business of CF, more so just recouping cost of supplies.

And Madwi... I'd make you help on your since you are somewhat local. lol
I ain’t afraid of working. could be really interesting. I was just ******* around but now you made the gears turn lol
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote