View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 01:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peabo View Post
Thank you both. I am really torn between supercharging (A2A) and the new BP twin turbo set up. Essentially, I am looking for instant power, but nothing more than 12 psi, as the car will be driven daily (short distances, as I currently have 38K miles and the car is 4 years old).

I am looking for low 500s whp and mid to upper 400s wtq. I believe in very spirited driving, but the car will not be tracked. If the current wastegate settings show promise, I might be good with the 8.7 psi that the test car is currently running. I think that emissions will be the deciding factor, as I have to do OBD II testing (but no visual or sniffer) every two years starting this summer. The dual 100 mil spec cats that Sasha designed will help. I currently have Fast Intentions HFCs and Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust, but I would likely sell that exhaust, as the HFCs would not be of any use. That's why I also inquired about the full exhaust pricing. Do you believe that a defouler connected to the o2 sensor would allow me to show all sensors active and supported?
The non foulers have been shown to work, but I am not sure if it will work on this platform. Seems like these vehicles can be a hit/miss.

As for the kit, the boost/power is virtually instant. I am really impressed with these 51mm turbos, and how insanely fast they spool, even with the .86 a/r tubines.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote