View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #8449 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
I get the covid questions, I can answer those before they ask them at this point It's the entire medical history questions that drive me nuts. I was asked 6 times when I had my shoulder surgery today. It was done in that building, the date and time and everything else is in that computer

And why did I have to show up 30 min early to sit in the waiting room 45 min in the middle of a pandemic

Then about to be tossed in that god awful MRI machine they are asking about any metal I might have anywhere and I said "what about this wire in my mask?" and the 2 girls looked at each other confused so I got another round of covid questions and took the mask off
Having an MRI on your knees is no big deal. Having an MRI on your neck is no freaking fun. I am sure your head was in the machine also with your shoulder issue. That will make you uncomfortable since it is such a tight space. I jumped up yelling "FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST!!!!"