View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 01:12 PM   #8445 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
I get the covid questions, I can answer those before they ask them at this point It's the entire medical history questions that drive me nuts. I was asked 6 times when I had my shoulder surgery today. It was done in that building, the date and time and everything else is in that computer

And why did I have to show up 30 min early to sit in the waiting room 45 min in the middle of a pandemic

Then about to be tossed in that god awful MRI machine they are asking about any metal I might have anywhere and I said "what about this wire in my mask?" and the 2 girls looked at each other confused so I got another round of covid questions and took the mask off
My man, you let that machine suck the mask right off your face next time! Pain and suffering and the stress it put on your heart...its hard to put a dollar sign on that but we can try!