View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 09:13 AM   #8431 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Holy chit I hate going to the hospital. Ask me the exact same questions 45 times in 10 min when ALL THE FVCKING ANSWERS ARE IN THE COMPUTER YOU'RE LOOKING AT. Add everyone asking me about covid symptoms when I have to answer that and get a temp check to get in the building

Now I sit around waiting so I can go sit and wait some more in another room soon. Ffs just get people in and out I got chit to do.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yep, even staff have to answer daily questions about covid symptoms and get laser scanned. The EMR has to have those questions answered before the chart can be accessed and treatment begins. If you end up going back today for non-covid reasons, DO NOT GIVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER THAN YOU DID EARLIER! It locks up the emr and then someone like me has to go in and change the answers so they match.