View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 06:34 AM   #8401 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Home! sleep like a rock even sleep in a bit which is not normal for me at all.

Coffee in hand and a busy day ahead. going in for a MRI this morning then get to come home and play with the new tools.

I tossed the weed wacker together last night. I have no regrets dropping dime on that. Seemed to have as much power as the mid-grade Stihl I had years back and no fvcking around with mix fuel and worrying about cleaning it out or it going bad. And yea I was out in the dark giving it a test run at about 10 last night

Mulching kit for the mower showed up too so that is going on before I attack the yard this afternoon. It might look like civilized people live here for the weekend

Hey BettyZ. Can we renew registration at banks(or other not SoS places) or does Adolf Pritzker have the entire system shut down? The sticker on the Z expires in 2 days and I know that fat cvnt want's my money yesterday.

Last edited by -ZS-Carpenter; 05-29-2020 at 06:36 AM.