View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

I'm currently running Defi Advance RS boost, oil pressure, and oil temperature gauge. I only went with the RS because the green matches the rest of my interior. If you're interested in the Defi gauges, I'd recommend the Advance BF. The red/amber color will match 99.9% of the Z's gauges out there and it also comes in US measurements, whereas the RS only comes in metric. It doesn't come with AFR though, so for that I'd recommend the Innovate DL-G. It comes with dual inputs so you can measure both banks on the same gauge and just plug that into the cubby under the triple meter (if you don't have the OEM navi). Hope that helps!