View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 07:49 PM   #5117 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Joining the armchair speculation with not-so original takes:

Motor exists
Maybe they'll re-use a platform
Doesn't sound like there was any partnership unless I missed something.

A manual is probably still easier to manufacture and engineer around, while appealing to the same existing niche, and hopefully tipping more in favor of buyer accesibility within said niche. But if we had to settle, it give us something reliable and not a price-gouger.

Opportune time to fufill the voids of the Supra. Might not be as fast, but buyer accessibility and just meeting rather simple fanatical demands will carry more weight. I can keep nut sucking the idea of saving towards a C8 for the supercar bargain it hopefuly stays on track of being...but end of the day, I'm open to something that makes a point to not needing to spend the extra ~$30,000.

Nissan doesn't have to do rocket surgery here. Just...make the car.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote