View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 04:35 PM   #5108 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
new Z wont be crazy priced. they've mentioned it many times they were staying competitive or below other cars in the segment.

to solve your Q60 issues......DCT and buy the Fast Intentions exhaust just like 90% of people.

no stock exhaust really sounds good.

also......how did we swing a new Z convo into "800whp reliable"?

no 800whp modified car is reliable. maybe a GTR with a $18k shep trans and around $10k in a built bottom end. even then not bulletproof.

as for modding potential of the 370, most monster stock engine numbers you see are not real or they most likely did a hot tune hero pull for the graph with fingers crossed. highly doubt stock block guys run around daily driving on their 700whp tune.
I never said the 800hp number was on a stock block the 800hp q60 isn't on one and that's what I was comparing it to. Also speaking of stock numbers people pushing their q60s to 500~ hp are more likely to blow an engine than someone doing a 500~ HP build on a stock 370z block. DCT and exhaust doesn't fix the drive by wire and boring driving qualities. I have doubts Nissan can make a good car anymore however I will be very excited to see them prove me wrong but none of the newer chassis they make are inspiring any confidence. Just my 2c but what does it matter I'm not an engineer at Nissan and everything is pure speculation till people get their hands on one.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote