View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 08:44 AM   #5060 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The 370z is the only one that has had heat related issues via the oil temp. For track use, all beats are off. The 300zxtt cars had no heat issues.
That's my point! It's getting worse over the years

I'm not talking track. I'm talking about seeing 260F temps with cruise control active on the highway in the summer heat in Texas. That's just unacceptable. Does the VR really run that much cooler than the VQ? If so, then smart move.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to poo poo the car. It has potential. But damn ... people are blowing loads in their pants from the littlest tidbit of info

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote