View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 04:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ïon View Post
Very nice looking car you had there did you get into another one?

Read my threads and you will see my cars-Zoren

As for mods I'm researching an exhaust set up and contemplating coils vs springs, on the 350 I was running a good set of lowering springs that did the trick fairly well for what I do, and an HKS true dual exhaust that I wouldn't mind trying to replicate the sound of. Plus tint and a ceramic pro coating if those count.
I was running coilovers man...I tell you its like once you taste black you don't go back! Sorry dude I do have a disorder for toilet humor! Ask the degenerate forum guys in here.

If I would re-do it again I’ll go for Meistercraft exhaust. I believe that is the best sounding exhaust for the Z. I do run an ARK high flow cats and ArK titanium tips exhaust back then..,the sound is sweet and solid.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote