View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:08 PM   #8135 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Did some maintenance on the bike. Oil change and filter. Lube the chain. Flush the brake and clutch systems out. Refill with Castrol SRF brake fluid. Used a syringe to suck out the old brake fluid in the reservoirs After doing that. Noticed a white jelly like substance in the bottom of the reservoirs. Wiped that out with a clean paper towel. The bike is good to go. Just need a state inspection done. It hasn't been done in 2 years.

Took the bike for a quick ride around the hood. Put my helmet on and thought I was going to die. Helmets and hearing aids don't fit in the same space. Thought I ripped my ears off. The bike ran great.

"White Jelly Substance"