View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 05:52 PM   #264 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Season is off to a good start. I took second by a few tenths at the opener losing to an e92 but beating out a few other well/full prepped examples. Data and video show there was more time out there. Car is driving great but I always say that lol. The longer travel and lower ride feel great. With two events down I feel confident that the seat was the component I was really missing to get the car to another level competitively.

Video attached. Apologies for the sound quality. we'll see if the windslayer helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNvRlwx2dS0

my biggest competition locally is the 2019 spring national winning e46 driven by my buddy but it was sidelined at this event. I hope to have a chance to benchmark soon.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote