View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 11:23 AM   #2761 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTracker View Post
Just got the V1 kit installed on my 350z HR. Was not too bad. Like the first time though, some triming there and there. I'll throw a write up when I'm completely done. Have some 1050x's coming. Still on the Walbro 255 and stock cats as well. I'm shooting for 425whp... Trying to stay conservative.

I was able to use the intercooler brackets. Just had to trim the bolt holes on the ends and use a large washer in the middle of the bracket. Had to trim the 45* coupler from supercharger to lower IC pipe. From there, another 45* coupler to the Tial pipe (straight coupler was not going to do). Some trimming where the y pipe goes through the radiator support. A bit of trimming of the front radiator support. Yeah, y pipe was a bit difficult.

That’s awesome to know that u were able to get this kit to work with such slight modifications.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote