Thread: [For Sale] 2016 370z Nismo Recaro Seats
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow 2016 370z Nismo Recaro Seats

Hey!

I have a set of 2, pair of seats out of two different 2016 370z Nismo - Recaro Sportster backs with Nismo bottom/base, all factory base/slider/airbags intact and included in sale.

Images here: https://imgur.com/a/sbluGfd

(If you ask for an invoice from the dealer with everything needed for these, you'll see they're over 10k from Nissan direct)

Asking $2500 plus shipping to you or pickup in Portland. Reason for sale is fixed buckets being installed.

Will be strapping to a crate and shipping freight, should be about 2-250 to ship.

UPDATE: I am currently having issues with PayPal and will be unable to accept it as a payment. I am only taking cash on pickup or Zelle / Bank Transfer as payment for shipping.

PM me for questions or feel free to text me at (252) 251-5609 thank you!

Last edited by kdo2milger; 05-29-2020 at 04:01 PM.
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote