View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 09:50 PM   #521 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
I was referring to the supposed 2021 86 successor, supposedly running 260hp from another Subaru Flat 4
THIS right here - if the 4cyl Supra will be pushing out 260ish HP, and lets say it goes for high 30s or 40k to start - if the BRZ/86 is much cheaper but is putting out similar HP - and if the BRZ/86 keeps its handling that it currently offers - I think it really eat into the 4cyl sales of the Supra.

The Supra might have the name but if you are basically running a Toyota tuned BMW - then one might be more tempted to go with the BRZ/86 since that will/should be 'more reliable' at a cheaper price. Again, this is all speculation but it did have me wondering how and where the updated BRZ/86 and the 4cyl Supra would be fitting into the lineup.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote